Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nine Hours Of Polishing Later....

beatty36

Hi,

Just bought myself a Meguiars G220 polisher and thought i'd post up the results.

Any way i took all the wheels off, sprayed hubs and calipers, clay bar'd the car, coat of compound, polish, was, glass rain-x , tyre paint, full treatment and full did the inside of the car as well, the Meguiars range is deff the stuff to stick to, i've never had as good results as this before, and the compound got rid of what little swirl marks there were. the list is as follows if any pones interested of using any of the cleaning products ;)

Meguiars range: -

Quik clay bar kit

Ultimate Compound

Ultimate Polish

Ultimate Liquid wax

tyre endurance gel

all metal polish (wheels)

then rain-x for the windows followed by autoglym fast glass

All of the compounds are applied by the machine then taken off by hand using micro fibre cloths, and the machines really good for any one as it oscillates as well as rotaes so at no point does the paint work get hot, meaning it wont burn throught the laquer or damage it in any way :)

Really is a good piece of kit, ut heres the results and let me k now what you think :) (day time shots would have been better but i wasnt finished in time and it was raining through the night.

IMG_8667.jpg

IMG_8695.jpg

IMG_8688.jpg

IMG_8588.jpg

Thanks for looking.

The last one looks excellent, I guess you changed the settings to give a longer exposure. I know I should be lookihg at the car but the sky looks great in that shot...

The last one looks excellent, I guess you changed the settings to give a longer exposure. I know I should be lookihg at the car but the sky looks great in that shot...

1.6 seconds at f/5.

Looks great :)

thanks :) em i'm not too sure, i borrowed a camera to take the pics, but i think that it was long exposure cus it took a while to take the pic, like 10 secs maybe :s but thanks for the comments

Looks great

fancy doing mine lol

haha i would if you lived near me mate, i really dont mind doing cars at all, its a really good satisfaction, but i really would recommend this machine to any one, mines paid for its self already by doing friends and families cars

That looks amazin (: hope you dont mind me using the last picture as my new facebook cover :L