Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Head Lights

Shooter287

Iv just fitted lowering springs to my st3 , now my self leveling headlights don't go up , are the sensors on the front , behind the o/s wheel ? And on the back , are these for the lights ?

im not sure mate but why did you fit springs the car is already lowered with top rate springs and shocks

Hi , glad I did , it's handling is fantastic , and looks so much better , lowering springs for the rs , direct from ford !

if they are ford items or from ford then they will have been tested so i doubt they would affect the lights did ford do the fitting? i would nip in and say you bought them ford recomend them and since they were fitted you had the lights issue

I fitted them myself , il ring them up , my local dealer is rubbish !!!!!!!

Rang ford up ! They said that they had never come across that problem , told ya they are useless

Rang ford up ! They said that they had never come across that problem , told ya they are useless

Perhaps they have 'never come across the problem' because they have;

a. Never done the same job ?

or

b. Re-Fitted parts that have been removed that are linked to the light levelling control so not experienced lighting problems ?

Just a thought..............

Also seen as though you ask the location of the sensors but refer to actual wheels (o/s) do you have any photo's of what you believe may be the sensors ?

http://passionford.com/forum/technical-help-q-and-a/383323-focus-st-225-xenon-headlamp-issue.html

Going to have a look at the weekend , I asked them if I disconnect the battery would that reset them , he diden,t know ! He did say that the levellers was inside the wheel arch just at the side of the shock ! Il have to try and adjust them somehow , let you know if any good !

If any one has the same problem as me , just message me and I let ya know what ya have to do , can,t believe that ford have never come across this problem before ! Never mind I sorted it now !

How did you fix it Pete? (just out of curiosity) And how about a pic of your car "extra lowered"? B)

Ello , not took no photos yet , will do when I can work how to put them on here !

No worries Pete... I "host" images via photobucket, all upload instructions are on there mate. ;)