Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Really Need Help Please

mrlp2012

Hi guys,

I have a X reg ford galaxy 2.3 16v zetec. The problem is whenever i need new engine parts they're always wrong.

I got a air filter from Halfords using there vehicle guide and it was to big, so they checked on the computer using my reg number and it was saying it was the correct part for my car. I had the same problem with ht leads and my mechanic had same with the fan belt. Whether i enter all the car details or the reg number the part is wrong.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi guys,

I have a X reg ford galaxy 2.3 16v zetec. The problem is whenever i need new engine parts they're always wrong.

I got a air filter from halfords using there vehicle guide and it was to big, so they checked on the computer using my reg number and it was saying it was the correct part for my car. I had the same problem with ht leads and my mechanic had same with the fan belt. Whether i enter all the car details or the reg number the part is wrong.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

hallfords guides are always wrong mate,

i purchased bulbs for a 2006 almera before and their listing says it took a H4 and a H7 in the headlight and a H1 for the fogs which was 2 out of 3 wrong.

the headlight took two H7 and the fogs were H11 perhaps your garage was using the same guide as Halfords to purchase the HT leads,

Have to agree with Lenny re Halfords guides. Got a set of headlight lamps for my C5 a while back using their book - was back an hour later because they were the wrong ones.......according to their book I needed H4's whereas it was H7's....

sorry it was only the air filter that was from Halfords. the ht leads were purchased on line and the fan belt was from a motaquip by a garage.

seems it's so differclut for you ,how about change a new air reset tools ....good luck

seems it's so differclut for you ,how about change a new air reset tools ....good luck

Troll?

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ,so is what ????????may be not relevant....

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club