Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Bumper

robbo1985

wonder if anyone can help me iv got a 55plate focus , and i would like to change the back bumper does anyone know if a zetec s back bumper is will straight on ?

wonder if anyone can help me iv got a 55plate focus , and i would like to change the back bumper does anyone know if a zetec s back bumper is will straight on ?

Hi and welcome to the forum,

if you have a facelift model then their is no need to change your bumpers because they are the same as the zetec s ones, you just need to purchase the rear diffuser and fit it to the bumper.

see the PDF of ford fitting instructions

http://www.fordowner...ting-guide-pdf/

and here for the front lip

http://www.fordowner...ting-guide-pdf/

but if you have a mk2 focus then you would need to purchase the full bumper along fog & Reverse units, the moulded bulb loom connectors are also different so you would need to splice in the new connectors to the loom.

the rear bumper, rear spoiler and side skirts from a mk2.5 zetec s or ST will be a direct fit to the mk2.

the only problem with fitting the facelift mk2.5 parts to the front is you would need new headlights, side wings and a bonnet along with the bumper and grills,

hi lenny

thanks for that infomation . so your saying as my car is a mrk 2 if i buy a st back bumper i can fit the zetec s back diff staright on ?

not really worried about the front , i was thinking just a standered st front bumper will this work ?

hi lenny

will still fit straight on ?

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4167d6d892

yes mate,

it will be a straight swap from your existing bumper,

i will show you pictures of how to swap them later this evening.

hi lenny

thanks for that infomation .

so your saying as my car is a mrk 2 if i buy a st back bumper i can fit the zetec s back diff staright on ?

not really worried about the front , i was thinking just a standered st front bumper will this work ?

An ST front from a mk2 will fit straight swap mate,

but if fitting an ST rear bumper then the Zetec s rear diffuser wouldnt fit on to an ST rear bumper only a mk2.5 rear bumper will take the zetec s rear diffuser. but you have found the full item so i think your sorted with it then.

thanks mate ,

and am right saying i just need to get new fog light and reverse light ?

thanks mate ,

and am right saying i just need to get new fog light and reverse light ?

yes thats correct but you will also need to purcase the plugs that go in to the sockets on the new fog and reverse units,

you can get them from any breakers once they come from a focus hatch and its a facelfit model.

and since you are purchasing the fog & reverse units, why not purchase two clear ones and add dual revers light units, see my guide in the list below my posts.

Is it just me or is that bumper in the link all one part?? not the two separate parts, almost looks as though they have been bonded together then smoothed with filler?! not sure but looks neat :)

I wasn't aware that the Mk2.5 bumper would fit a Mk2, but would defiantly look good if it did

Hope this goes well mate, would look proper nice if you managed to change the boot lid to a Mk2.5 aswell and the ST spoiler to top it off :D

Is it just me or is that bumper in the link all one part?? not the two separate parts, almost looks as though they have been bonded together then smoothed with filler?! not sure but looks neat :)

I wasn't aware that the Mk2.5 bumper would fit a Mk2, but would defiantly look good if it did

Hope this goes well mate, would look proper nice if you managed to change the boot lid to a Mk2.5 aswell and the ST spoiler to top it off :D

looks like its all one part mate, and +1 it does look sweet.

haz , lenny

would a mrk2.5 boot lid fit staright on ?

haz , lenny

would a mrk2.5 boot lid fit staright on ?

it should do mate,

but you could always smooth out the existing one and debadge it,

no one would be any wieser and it would look good. may save you money rather than purchasing a new one.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club