Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Immobiliser Malfunction Keyless Start111

mayo10uk

As topic,

yesterday went to enter the car, it would not unlock at all on the screen appeared "immobiliser malfunction service now"

Called garage, advised to get the car to them, tow.......

AA came out after 30 mins, managed to get into the car, manually with the key inside the fob. After 10 attempts or so the car started.

Plugged in the computer no fault codes. On the screen appeared key not detected then the malfunction engine was still on, with pats light flashing madly. We both looked at each other and decided to take to the garage. The messages appeared on the journey. When we got the garage the engine would not turn off. Great! Eventually it did.

Took in the garage, today they tried to replicate the fault with no success, the system did however generate fault codes, one did show the tailgate switch was broken. So has been changed. Along with a software upgrade. Has anyone else seen this fault?

There are some other faults I have a copy of the IDS screen will post tomorrow thanks.

Car is March 12 plate, 1.6 metal.

efbae936.jpg

Havent heard or seen of this since my browsing around the forums. As you have a very similar car to mine, I'll be keeping an eye out on this.

• 6 years later...

My car has now died and saying that the immobilizer malfunction service now , no key detected what do I do 

33 minutes ago, Wendy6619 said:

My car has now died and saying that the immobilizer malfunction service now , no key detected what do I do 

Try the spare key if possible?  Otherwise, call your breakdown company!

• 6 months later...
On 6/20/2019 at 12:30 PM, Wendy6619 said:

My car has now died and saying that the immobilizer malfunction service now , no key detected what do I do?- did you ever solve the problem in the endy car is exactly the same and now stuck? Please help

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club