Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Passenger Side Electric Window Fiesta Titainium

shazbo

hi

i bought my titainuim in 2010 and the passenger side electric window has gone twice . first time it was still under warrenty and it went last year in august and went out today and its not working by the drivers side or passenger but the drivers is working . has the titainium got individual fuses for the windows . seeing has its been just under a year since the ford garage did it last time can i get it done again with out paying like do you get 12 month garantee has this happened to any one esle. and how much do you think i would be charged for having it done mot is due october would this fail on this thank you

If the car is still under warranty, take it back in, even if the window has gone for a second time. I may be wrong, but I'm sure they are still under obligation to fix it within the three years no matter how many times the part has failed :)

If the car is still under warranty, take it back in, even if the window has gone for a second time. I may be wrong, but I'm sure they are still under obligation to fix it within the three years no matter how many times the part has failed :)

Hi thank for replying no the 3 year warrenty ran out last oct 11 and in the aug the window went. I went out today and it's gone again but the warrenty has ran out was just wondering if a garage does a job and it goes wrong within a certain time if you have to pay like its just under 12 months since they did it and it's packed in . Or if you know if each window has its own fuse and where would these be

I'm sure you should get a minimum of 12months warranty on any work carried out.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club