Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front Reg Plate Fixing - Screws Or Pads?

AJ_sXe

What is everyone using to attach their front reg plate?

I got new ones from DemonPlates and the front one will NOT stay attached to the Asian Spec grill when using sticky pads (both from DemonPlates and later SelloTape ones) :(

Anyone got any recommendations?

I personally prefer the "clean" (non-screw) look but if I have to I will :unsure:

I use the Sticky pads i got from Halfords they are pretty good , but also mine are screwed as well , what i found was when they were attached via the screws this caused the outer edges to curve out so the sticky's brought the ends back in. Plus with screws they are more secure if some one decides they want them.

How about plate holders off eBay.

Screws hidden behind the plate and easy to exchange for 'show plates' and no drilling holes through the plates either.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Car-Number-Plate-Holders-Frames-Surrounds-Plinth-BLACK-/200541942461?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2eb13b32bd

Nowt wrong with screws, just use the white/black/yellows caps to cover the screw heads.

Anti Theft bolts for me. Last thing you want is for somebody to nick your number plate to do all sorts of crime with it. Richbrook do some nice ones. Cost around £6

How about plate holders off eBay.

Screws hidden behind the plate and easy to exchange for 'show plates' and no drilling holes through the plates either.

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2eb13b32bd

I thought about these, but they will cover the custom slogan I have on my plates at the bottom edge :(

You can get ones with Ford logos at the bottom.

You can get ones with Ford logos at the bottom.

Just this minute put my plate holders & new black domed plates on. Took about 30 seconds each plate and they look the dogs doodars. Lol.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club