Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Misfire

Fordtastic

aww buddy not good then.could be bushes on rear subframe??mine was bent and wasnt prepaired to pay the £300 quid ford wanted so got 2nd hand 1 delivered for £40 my local tyre company fitted and tracked it 4 2 cases of larger..sweet deal only went in 4 tracking.yea not to bad had probs with egr valve got 1 from focus st cple quid off eBay and was using oil but put sum lucas oil in £17 a ltr so put 1 in hey fingers crossed no oil probs lol.yea good luck with other mondee least they aint charging storage on it.

Thankful for small mercies I suppose.No news on it yet.Still waiting for this independant tech to look at it.The new one has had new drop links fitted but still makes the same knocking noise (although not as bad) told the dealer I think it needs new subframe bushes.Gonna send his mechanic round tomorrow to have another look at it.Oh what joy

shame u cant take it off other mondeo mate becomes a pain dont it

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya mate.Have finally got my old Mondeo back.It runs but it's not the same as it was.It's as good as it's going to get.Try and flog it now.It needs the radio code re-entering but can't ask about that on here anymore apparently.The other Mondeo is now sorted to,turns out it was just the anti-roll bar bushes.10 min job,all sorted.Happy days (for now)

Just put the old Mondie up for sale.Still starts first time,just got a slightly uneven tickover.Shame cos it's still a nice car apart from that.

sunds funny but have you checked egr valve ok or the flap on throttle body ok easy fix egr valve just undo the 4 screws on electric top part and press plunger to see if it gose down smoothly if not could need clean.throttle body flap wd40 around cable area then put some on clean cloth and wipe inside around the flap worth a shot and its free to lol :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club