Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dodo Juice Basics Of Bling Detail Spray Quick Clean

Moses-cuz

Great product for between full details. Gives an awesome shine and doesnt affect previous protection. Gonna have to get somethig stronger for the white wheels tho hard to get that brake dust off. Pics below.

dd7ded97.jpg

6a6571c2.jpg

5587d47d.jpg

498cf81c.jpg

f50a2421.jpg

5c3036de.jpg

f74e81cc.jpg

1cce3759.jpg

cec5962e.jpg

Also used meguires window cleaner on the windows then protected them with G1 technique (i think) great product the rain just floats o the windows and glides right off.

Put auto finesse mint rims on the alloys, it's a high temperature wax which means the heat off the brakes won't wear it away and they're protected for longer

Meaning dirt doesn't stick as easily and for the stuff that does a blast with a pressure washer and they're as good as new

Put auto finesse mint rims on the alloys, it's a high temperature wax which means the heat off the brakes won't wear it away and they're protected for longer

Meaning dirt doesn't stick as easily and for the stuff that does a blast with a pressure washer and they're as good as new

I use that stuff on my white alloys and it's brilliant stuff and it clears the sinuses when using it as the mint smell is really strong. Also I've just ordered some dodo juice and it's nice to see the results it gives