Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smoke Lights On A Ford Fiesta Mk3

Mrmark941

Hey,

I've just bought some smoked lights for my Mk3.

They look like this "http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300780273939?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2648#ht_500wt_1096" - Sorry if I'm not allowed to post links! :wacko:

Will these effect my insurance too much?

Thanks in advance

Mark :D

You would hope not but depends on your insurer. If you are under 25 your insurer may also refuse to cover you. I know mine wont cover under 25's with any modifications.

Ring them up and ask ;) So many factors go in to deciding the insurance premium only your company can tell you.

Hey,

I've just bought some smoked lights for my Mk3.

They look like this "http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300780273939?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2648#ht_500wt_1096" - Sorry if I'm not allowed to post links! :wacko:

Will these effect my insurance too much?

Thanks in advance

Mark :D

You can post as many links as you like. It depends on the insurer some only car if its a performance mod others but it up for everything. Easiest way to find out ring them up

You would hope not but depends on your insurer. If you are under 25 your insurer may also refuse to cover you. I know mine wont cover under 25's with any modifications.

Ah, ha "/ Damn, I may have to sell them on then, oh well.

Ring them up and ask ;) So many factors go in to deciding the insurance premium only your company can tell you.

You can post as many links as you like. It depends on the insurer some only car if its a performance mod others but it up for everything. Easiest way to find out ring them up

The only thing is, I've not actually insured my car yet, I'm near to passing but just wanted to do my car a little bit. Oh well, do you think I could add it to a quote on like a comparison website?

Ah, ha "/ Damn, I may have to sell them on then, oh well.

The only thing is, I've not actually insured my car yet, I'm near to passing but just wanted to do my car a little bit. Oh well, do you think I could add it to a quote on like a comparison website?

You should be able to yes but it might mean that some places won't insure because the car is modified when you do chose what company to go with just tell them what you are thinking of doing and ask how much it will increase your premium. That's what I did I asked about tinted windows and alloys when sorting my insurance was told it wouldn't go up unless I increased performance or spent more than £1000 on alloys a year later all fitted no increases

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club