Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth Autoplays Ipod Music, How To Stop?

Harvey19

Hi all,

This is a common problem but I just wondered if anyone knew of a fix or workaround for this issue?

Basically as soon as I enter the car with my iPhone, the bluetooth connection is made, but my iPod will automatically start playing music from my library. It is silent as I am always listening to my AUX connection, but obviously when choosing bluetooth input the music will play aloud.

The issue is, my iPhone is still playing the songs even if it the bluetooth connection is not selected and cannot be heard. Therefore I am having my battery life drained.

Would really appreciate any advice,

Thanks,

Harv

It's just the way it is, it shouldn't play via bluetooth if it isn't selected after your last journey or selected when you start.

I wish it would work well with my spotify on the iPhone, as when I play a song on spotify it works but I cant skip track with the car controls as that just pauses spotify and plays a song from my iPod.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club