Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Computer Is A Mine Of Mis-Information

StanH

Just filled up with 44.79 ltrs

Comp said 381.5 trip miles 40.2 MPG 64311 total miles

Last reading was 63939 miles which suggests only 372 miles travelled giving 37.76 MPG

If I use the 381.5 miles and 44.79 ltrs I get 38.72 mpg.

Can't believe any of it – in future I shall obviously be keeping a close eye on what is going on

Stan

PS I hope that when my Elm cable arrives and I activate Instant Fuel it will at least give some idea of what is happening

i use brim to brim results and also spritmonitor.de see where my mpg is listed at the bottom of my post

Jamie

there was rumours that after complaints from customers regarding mpg etc ford updated the software some believe this was done to give mis information making it look better than it actually was ford refuted these claims however you must remember the figures do change depending on conditions etc so a small discrepency should be expected

• 2 weeks later...

Always take on board with a pinch of salt, its not realworld reliable as it doesnt factor the likes of wind resistance etc increasing consumption.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club