Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dilema - Mk3 Zetec S Or Titanium

LynxGB

Ok so I am looking at purchasing a MK3 Focus however do I go for the Zetec S or the Titanium? Or do I buy titanium and add the Zetec S body kit.

So torn and would like to know what you would do if you had the choice?

Thanks Guys :)

I'm a big fan of the Zetec S, the body kit is stunning and the 18 inch wheels set it off beautifully.

Having said that, the Titanium comes with loads of nice toys, has the Sony stereo as standard and has soft touch materials everywhere (whereas Zetec S has hard plastic). I think sometimes the exterior (and especially now Ford don't put the trim badges on the boot) of the Titanium can look a bit low-spec... I'm not too keen on the standard alloys and it has no privacy glass - even my Zetec looks better with it's appearance pack. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess.

I'm not sure you can get the bodykit as an option, and even if you could specify it, it would push the price of a Titanium way over that of a ZS anyway!

If it were my money, I'd plump for a ZS. In white, with the 18 inch alloys ;)

All depends on what options you want as the zetec s doesn't come with many, I considered the zetec s as it does look good on the outside with the kit but what done it for me was getting bi xenon on the titx and the extra standard stuff with choice of 180ps engine aswell.

I agree with foci here the titx would be the best option but it depends on what you want out of the car and how much you are willing to spend

I'm Biased as well i would go for at least the Titanium. The ZS does indeed look very nice , so it's a choice of looks over Gadgets you need to make , i'm sure the Body kit will be available in the future , but not as an option from ford probably.

My TitX in frozen white with Appearance pack and 18" wheels , looks sporty.

Would be the Titanium X for me. It'll be much easier to put a ZS bodykit on a Titanium X aftermarket than to fit all the gadgets from a Titanium X to a ZS aftermarket.

Would be the Titanium X for me. It'll be much easier to put a ZS bodykit on a Titanium X aftermarket than to fit all the gadgets from a Titanium X to a ZS aftermarket.

+1

gonna go with GSM on this one. it'll be relatively easy to source the body kit later on and easy to fit. but it'll be !Removed! hard trying to source and wire in n activate all the gadgets.

This.