Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St Side Skirts Fittment

STEADS

hi all after a bit of advice purchased a set of st/zetec s side skirts for my titanium just wondering how easy they are to fit can see the plastic push rivet does not appear to be any sealent used is it as simple as that lenny i think you must of done this on yours can yoy advise please cheers

Run some double sided tape along the edge as well as clipping them in.

cheers for that will get them cleaned up and get some 3m double sided

Sorry for hijacking your post STEADS,

Im just wondering if the ST Parts will bolt straight onto 5dr Model?

hi all after a bit of advice purchased a set of st/zetec s side skirts for my titanium just wondering how easy they are to fit can see the plastic push rivet does not appear to be any sealent used is it as simple as that lenny i think you must of done this on yours can yoy advise please cheers

You need to remove the existing black strips from under the car then fit the skirts,

3M tape may work well but I used Tiger Seal on mine and I've got two bottles left over if anyone is interested they are 10pounds each including postage.

Focussidestripremoval2-1.jpg

Focussidestripremoval4.jpg

Image2060.jpg

Sorry for hijacking your post STEADS,

Im just wondering if the ST Parts will bolt straight onto 5dr Model?

Yes no problem, straight swap

sung121 no problem the ones i have are for a 5 door off a zetec s you see them alll the time on the bay there is a difference in the 3 and 5 door style ones so be sure of what you are buying 204 brand these retail at got mine colour coded with the st hatch spoiler for 120 off the bay another bargain . thanks for the info and pics lenny

use the tiger seal 3m tape will only get soaking in the wet and let water sit there against the bodywork and it doesnt stay sticky for long

sung121 no problem the ones i have are for a 5 door off a zetec s you see them alll the time on the bay there is a difference in the 3 and 5 door style ones so be sure of what you are buying 204 brand these retail at got mine colour coded with the st hatch spoiler for 120 off the bay another bargain . thanks for the info and pics lenny

No problem mate,

Once the screws are removed from under the black strips, don't be afraid to use force to remove them because they are well on their.

But don't prize them off just use your hands and work your way along them. Plenty of dirt trapped in their too

Focussidestripremoval3.jpg

cheer leeny/art if anyone know of someone selling a zetec s front bumper extenssion point him in my direction the only piece i need for the exterior now got the recaros zenec upgrade sat nav radio nexts steps back end tints remap and get me st alloys refurbed job done all to do before redundancy in june .

use the tiger seal 3m tape will only get soaking in the wet and let water sit there against the bodywork and it doesnt stay sticky for long

Well mines stuck well enough and that's out the factory. There's no going back after tiger seal.