Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Alloys?

SSpraggy117

Just bought a 2007 1.25 fiesta style in a dark blue colour. Could anyone give me some ideas of aftermarket alloys that will look good on this car! Anypics would be great aswell! Thinking of black or gun metal grey. Steve

These if I knew about them 6 months ago I would have bought them. Official ford racing alloys

http://www.steedafiesta.com/parts/ford-racing-fiesta-wheels.html

Or if you don't fancy those here's what I did buy in the end they are available in black or anthracite(gun metal)

66336a5a.jpg

Close up(centres are DMb badges not standard)

E9841E01-133A-4CC2-AD06-0E67945A5159-384-00000042E0E0830D.jpg

26A3FBD7-9A7F-4490-B6EF-531E10EF32B0-384-00000043749FB923.jpg

WHITE WHITE WHITE i think cosworth or cosworth STYLE wheels painted white will look MINT on your car :)

I have a dark blue fiesta too, and would love to change the alloys to bigger ones, just havent done it yet. However, ive been shopping around a long time now, and in my opinion, any multispoke wheels look great on the fez. I plan to put white or silver multispokes on mine eventually. But am swayed towards a 17" 4-stud version replica of the focus RS's wheels. But if i was you, I would shop around for while, and make sure you get exactly what you want.

Hope this helped.

Olly.

multispokes are always a safe bet :P take a risk but get a few responces first ;)