Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Advice On A Particular Part


Recommended Posts

Hey all, have literally just signed up here to ask for advice.

I have a mk 7 TDCI fiesta and yesterday while parking in a new flat I managed to tear off what I believe to be the engine tray, on one of those security bollard things (you put them up to stop people parking in them)

Is this actually what the part is?? To describe; it's like a giant car mat with heat reflective tape in the middle..

If so does anyone have a link to allow me to find one? I'm tryin to avoid going straight to Ford as it'll cost a fair amount. The old one is torn so can't go back on.

Thanks in advance to any help.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's the undertray that protects your engine, radiator and exhaust from debris kicked up from the road as for part numbers never seen one that wasn't attached to the car

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...