Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Car Sos - Thursday Feb 7Th 8Pm

JBRP

Hi Everyone,

You may remember me posting in here last year looking for nominations for an upcoming car restoration programme. Well I am delighted to announce that Car SOS series 1 will begin broadcast at 8pm on Thursday 7th on the National Geographic channel.

The basic premise is that we find owners of classics, who due to some adversity in their lives, have been forced to take their beloved classic off the road. With the help of their friends and family we then secret the car away, fully restore it and then return it without their having ever known it was gone. It's all about love for classics and realistic recommissions rather than bling and fake valuations.

I hope you will give it a watch and find it more enjoyable than certain C5 productions which I shan't name

The advert has started running on Sky and the website should go live on monday http://www.natgeotv.com/uk/car-sos

Plenty of old Ford's to whet your whistle, in this series we do a Sierra Cosworth, an Anglia 105e and a Mk 1 Zodiac.

Hope you will be kind enough to give it a watch and spread the word if you like it.

JBRP

Will you restore mine i have a stone chip on the front bumper :)

I will be watching , as this type of program is good viewing.

Just seen the programme advertised on Sky.

Definitely seems worth a look.