Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stripes?!?!

Chaz Malcolm

I quite like the stripes on the fiesta. Most people don't seem to like them but seen as my fiesta is black I was thinking Lime green viper stripes as well as the lime green zetec s stripes on the sides...

I personally think it could be a good head turner and hopefully more people will like the idea rather than dislike!!

Open to feedback on opinions! :)

Anything that makes the car go faster ;) lol nah I do quite like stripes to be honest :) better than having a chequered roof anyway!

Stripes are good! Personally I'd love to see the 80's/early 90's craze of tiger stripes come back!

Just don't go too mad and all will be good

I like white stripes over met blue

Thats what I was thinking of for my car just white side strips though with the ford badge

I think the lime green would look good with the black, mabee do the wheels or calipers in lime green as well, or some lime green accesories

MG/ rover did black cars with lime green stripes - there is one near where i live - you can't miss it :)

Its got to be done right (in the best possible taste :lol: ) or it might look naff

Go for it :) someone not far from me has a black Chevrolet with green stripes and despite it being a Chevrolet looks pretty good

Black car with lime green stripes.

Lime green calipers

And maybe see about the ford badges in lime green.

I think it would look mint but I know a lot of people that won't.

Suppose it's my car to do what I want with.

Like the Civic I have until the 10th.. It's red with black mugen stripes along either side.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club