Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dent On Door

pinky perks

hi some kind person put a dent on my passenger door in a car park it only a small dent .has anyone used people like dent deviels or people like them and did they do a good job,i have fiesta 2011 thanks

Have you tried a suction cup?

Sometimes small dents can pull out without a trace as long as the metal is not streched, folded or the paint is damaged.

Theres always this kit, far cheaper than a dent removal company-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Car-Bodywork-Panel-Dent-Puller-Tool-Remover-Repair-Kit-Pannel-Repair-CAR-VAN-/160906951919?pt=UK_Hand_Tools_Equipment&hash=item2576cd3cef

Tried that kit myself on a small dent. I had no joy with it at all. Fortunately I was able to push the dent out myself in the end.

thanks for your help but the dent is on the design line on the door so i dont think the e-bay would work been quoted £60 dont know if thats good

The going rate is around £50 per hour and most small dents can be taken out in an hour so thats not bad.

Had my carjust over a month when someone did this to mine jat xmas in ASDA car park, and kindly drove off, luckily someone noted the reg and left me a note. Thanks to the rozzers who phoned and sorted an "exchange of details" her dad paid for mine to be sorted at Dews bodyshop in Brighouse, included a full door respray cost £360and not an insurance company in sight.

I have used Auto Restore before they do really good job but that was a front bumper respray, my fault mis-judged a low wall cost about £350 for that.

Good luck sorting yours.

dent wizard came today at work had a go but it was too sunny could not see the dent properly as white cars are hard to do when sunny will come back when a bit duller dont know if thats right???????

The guy I used in the past had a collapsible curtain for working behind so may be some truth in that.

The guy I used in the past had a collapsible curtain for working behind so may be some truth in that.

thanks for that

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club