Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Rs Alloys For A Fiesta - Official Ford Parts?!

b1g_dav3

I was having a dig through the accessories on Ford's site, mainly seeing if they found a good way of mounting a tomtom satnav (which turned out to be a no, so if anyone has any ideas let me know!), and came across a rather interesting set of alloy wheels.

Ford Focus RS 16 inch alloy wheels made specifically for the Fiesta :o

http://www.ford-accessories.co.uk/wheels.htm?marketId=GB&languageId=en&modelId=7&categoryId=35

What are people's thoughts? I was considering a wheel change, and if honest these fit my needs just right!

- Thanks

I found 17" RS styled ones for the fiesta once, i always wanted to buy them, but when i went back to look, i couldnt find them! I would only ever change mine to 17's but im sure the 16's would look great too. I say go for it!

I'm looking at some 16's to get but really want to use Ford parts, helps with insurance and helps keep things looking a little more standard whilst looking nicer. Plus I could re-use my tyres.

Might ask what my local dealer can do for me :P

I know what you mean, OEM is good! ^_^ Sounds like an idea, if you go ahead with it, make sure and get up some pics!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club