Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yellow Warning Light On Instrument Cluster Of 2006 Fiesta

gm3suzz

I occasionally get a yellow light coming on in the instrument cluster of my 2006 ford fiesta, its just below and to the right of the tachometer dial, should I be worried ?. Thanks for any replies, Dan

This could be your engine management light and yes I would be worried if that's on as it could be anything from serious fault to a faulty sensor when it comes on best get the code read by you garage that way you can find out the fault and fix from there

It's not a snowflake is it? Yellow when temp is 1-4C and red when it's 0C or below.

Stop letting your petrol get too low :P lol only kidding on what does the symbol look like?

Hi Staff, there is no symbol next to the light but I noticed that when I open the drivers side car door this yellow light goes on and then goes off when I close the door again.

It's not something similar to what happens with the mk7 it bring on a yellow information light and a message to say there's a door or boot is open

Dear Staff, the instrument cluster I have is just like the central one of the 3 that you showed me and the yellow light comes on very close to the figure 7 on the tachometer. After Sam's reply I'm just wondering if it might be a loose connection in one of the door lock's, will look at that possibility as soon as I can but its only happened a few times. Dan