Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spending Again...

Mike77

Ok so I've been having a dilema as I wanted a new set of tyres, as mine all all different, but didn't know weather to replace my tyres and refurb my wheels (16'' titanium's) which would have cost around the £400 mark, and meant being without a car while the wheels were being done, or search for a second hand set in good nick with matching tyres with good tread ( a mission in itself ). So I searched and searched, and waited and waited lol, you get the picture, and then managed to bag myself a set of these, 17'' refurbed a month ago, 4 matching tyres two with 7mm and two with above 5mm on,,,, just waiting for them to arrive and love them already.... What were they fitted to model wise ? Does anyone know... And what would you expect to pay for a set ??? Seen them on eBay for silly money because they are genuine ford wheels. post-23445-0-09063800-1364076429_thumb.j

:D :D :D

Ok so I've been having a dilema as I wanted a new set of tyres, as mine all all different, but didn't know weather to replace my tyres and refurb my wheels (16'' titanium's) which would have cost around the £400 mark, and meant being without a car while the wheels were being done, or search for a second hand set in good nick with matching tyres with good tread ( a mission in itself ). So I searched and searched, and waited and waited lol, you get the picture, and then managed to bag myself a set of these, 17'' refurbed a month ago, 4 matching tyres two with 7mm and two with above 5mm on,,,, just waiting for them to arrive and love them already.... What were they fitted to model wise ? Does anyone know... And what would you expect to pay for a set ??? Seen them on ebay for silly money because they are genuine ford wheels. attachicon.gif $T2eC16R,!)kE9s4Z+l5jBRQ0Fs4f!g~~60_12.jpg

:D :D :D

Looks good mate,

Id pay around 300 for them.

Much the same price I'm selling a set of four 2010 16" ST style genuine ford rims with new michelin tyres on the front and 5mm on the rears with free set of genuine ford anti-theft nuts and you say a quality second hand set are hard to find.

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/41619-for-sale-16-snow-flake-alloys-tyres-locking-nut-set/

Looks like their from a zetec focus mk2 or mk4 mondeo

Yup, mk2 focus (option on zetec and titanium) and on mondeo too on a special edition.

Bang on with the 300, there going for a lot more on flee bay, so quite happy I waited and luckily was the only one who bid on them,,, pleased as punch though. When they get here I'm gonna put them on and pop up to kwik fit and have a 4 wheel alignment done just to make sure everything is spot on, it helps that its free :-) . All in all think I caught a bargain, so can't wait for them to arrive.

These came as standard on my Focus Zetec Climate, Great looking wheels :)

looking good mate!

the small difference between 16s and 17s looks to be a massive visual upgrade!

Will post before and after pics when I get them, like a kid at Christmas lol. Never thought I'd be buying wheels again, thought I was past it haha.

love these wheels, need to refurb mine tho B)