Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Radio Automatically Chooses Music Device When Engine Starts Up.

1989jeffrey1989

Hi there,

Just querying if theres anyway i can make the radio automatically choose the bluetooth connectivy upon engine start up, the radio chooses to play the radio settings that just makes stupid crackly noise every time. AM frequency or Khz if i remember correct :S its the Sony model.

My Focus used to do that, I think it stopped after I updated the software in it. Have you got the latest download that came out last year?

Mine picks up where you left it from. So if you're on the USB it will continue with USB or bluetooth etc

• Like 1

It was updated around june 2012, it always used to pick up where i left it from but the last couple of weeks it tunes to a useless frequency for some reason? Maybe the car dont like my taste in music :P

Nope tried that, im assuming my dates are wrong on the last update lol, I will just have too put up with the annoyin noise of a dis-used frequency!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club