Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wing Mirror

Eijack

My fiesta edge 59 has wing mirrors mounted on the doors as they all have, the cover has not been fitted correctly , Can anyone tell me how to remove and refit the cover, In the hand book it shows a small black one being removed, mine is a larger cover. Kind Regards

I would have though they just clip on over the back of the mirror Shell, try squeeking it together gently and see if it trys.

Thanks Nathan, I did try that but I was afraid of breaking the glass! My son in law had on such fear he done as you suggested and it clipped into it's right place, I think to remove the cover it must be prized off from the back, possibly with a small blade. Kind Regards

Thanks Nathan, I did try that but I was afraid of breaking the glass! My son in law had on such fear he done as you suggested and it clipped into it's right place, I think to remove the cover it must be prized off from the back, possibly with a small blade. Kind Regards

I doubt that they made it difficult by accident, it wouldnt suprise me if they would make you buy the whole mirror Shell from ford dealers, anyway its alright now, hope you enjoy using this forum aswell its the best forum i have used on the web fullstop, all members are universaly freindly.

Look in your manual, it might be how to replace the bulb in the mirror unit, but it shows you exactly how to go about it.

Yes it does Dave,but in the hand book it shows a small black cover and the way to remove it is squeezing the sides, where as mine is a much larger cover and it didn't move when I tried to remove it. Thanks anyway.

Ah fair enough, I haven't a clue how to remove, just remember brushing over it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club