Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Smart Service

WAZ91

Hello Everyone!

Just a quickie, I have the Ford smart service which i have paid for the year now and ive booked myself in for this Thursday.

Should I have anything else i would need to pay for apart from parts as it says MOT is included and I have paid a total of £210 which i think would be more than the service and MOT combined.

Any advice much appriciated :)

Waiting to see the answer for this as I've had my ford about two months now, I just agreed to buy it on the day...

Same here it seemed like a good idea at the time but we shall see

The service will include the standard parts such as filters and oil but not extras like brake pads, engine flush, fuel cleaner additives, brake fluid change etc.

Aye I know what will be done its the price that worries me £210 seems like a lot but I've never serviced any car previously

normally, they sell it to you as once you start paying, anything needed as part of the service is covered. in that respect, you should have no unforeseen bills, but if they do an MOT at the same time and extra's are required, it is the dealers choice to proceed or not as a freebie

Ah thanks a lot. I can go in there a bit more confident knowing I shouldn't have to pay for anything else. Hopefully the MOT goes ok I'm giving the once over now got no DTC codes no leaks, light are fine, just need to check suspension and brakes.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow :-P

let us know how it goes, but bear in mind that if you have not been paying for your service for 12 months minimum (unless you paid up front a year ago) then you most likely will be charged something towards the service.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club