Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec Collection Fog Lights

mormegil7256

Hi,

I have just joined this forum as I need help with a 2000 x reg Focus Zetec Collection i have just acquired.

The problem is that the drivers side front fog light lens cover is cracked and has let water in so it doesnt work and also the passanger front fog light does not work.

I have been searching everywhere and even rang ford dealers for the price of a new fog light but I have had no success.

Seems to me that the front fog lights on a zetec collection are unknown to alot of people.

Can anyone suggest what I can replace them with that will fit into the same spot on the bumper?

Thankyou all in advance

No they are the same as in the picture of this Focus Collection http://www.carsbycounty.co.uk/details.php?record_id=135055&account_id=101147

Dont know how to post images but if one googles Zetec Collection and looks at images they show up there

Thanks,

i read somewhere that the SVT version could possibly suit you. I believe that this is the US version of your car, however they are expensive and you need to be sure before you order them.

Also, i found some fog lights from the next generation that look similar. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-ST-Front-Fog-Light-Lamp-2006-onwards-/230957722306?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AFord|Model%3AFocus&hash=item35c6272ac2

You could always ask a seller for dimensions and possibly more images to see if you can fit it in your car.

Keep in mind that i do not have much experience in the previous generation, so don't come after me if i've said something wrong :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club