Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 1.0 Ecoboost Custom Exhaust ?

WeeJohn125

Hi just posting to see if anyone has put a back box or a exhaust system on the 1.0 Ecoboost? and what it sounds like?, really the sound isn't the main thing it's just getting some pipes showing at the back but it's nice to know that they make a good noise aswell :p

Just depend what type of back box you decide to stick on it same with any car some will sound better than others :) a few people that have had it done have reported an ok increase in bhp with it though, results depending on how much of the exhaust you change

Hi, replacing a exhaust to get better bhp is not cost effective, besides it is an increase in torque you really need, and you'll probably only get a small increase anyway. With a turbo petrol engine the easiest and best way is too have a remap done. There are ones for the 125ps out already and I'm sure that there will be ones for the 100ps out soon, seeing as it is the same engine.

To the OP, there are exhausts out there but I'm not sure if they are available for the Mk7.5 ecoboost just yet. However it maybe so that the ones for the mk7 will fit. Try contacting this company http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/index.php/cPath/160/osCsid/aaqu337uv2v6iq7ogau1702hl5

The guy said he just wanted a better look/sound I just meant changing the exhaust will give a slight increase in power aswel how much varying on how much of the exhaust he changes. I agree with the remap etc but that wasnt realy the point I was trying to make

Hi, which why I made a direct reply to the post...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club