Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dmb Badges

Foci_st3

Well as its bank holiday and the weathers nice I decided to give the car a clean,clay,clean,ford paint protect treatment, and wax. Then added my DMB badges that I got for christmas.

image_zps95f4ccb3.jpg

image_zpsde220f62.jpg

Nice one ,

Looks smart ....

Just need to get a red chip stick as after 10k miles there's about 15 chips in the front end.

im very impressed with the dmb badges thats a year and they have taken everything the british weather can throw at them and not unstuck or peeled once i know what you mean about the chips my mk2 is the same a crayon actually works just as well apply the crayon after the wash and dry process as you would a chip stick then do the polish over the top

• Like 1

Arthurs right about the crayon and you could possibly get a better coluor match did a handle bar scrape on my xr4 once down to the metal once it was finished you was hard pressed to see where it was mind you did put the time and effort in but end result was well worth it .

im very impressed with the dmb badges thats a year and they have taken everything the british weather can throw at them and not unstuck or peeled once i know what you mean about the chips my mk2 is the same a crayon actually works just as well apply the crayon after the wash and dry process as you would a chip stick then do the polish over the top

i had dmb gel badges for 6-8 yrs & i pulled em off my mk1.5 as i sold it, & still re-usable.still have em, i currently have carbon/chrome, more suited to silver.

yunii

i had to go the whole hog and change the engine bay color ets to match the badges lol as you can guess they are green post-8800-0-33732800-1367852232_thumb.jppost-8800-0-74744400-1367852286_thumb.jp

Thanks for the tip on the crayon just got my 2 years olds set out and found 2 shades of red so have them a go and gave the front end a second coat of wax and now the front bumper looks much better.

the truth is thats all a chip stick really is a wax crayon i regularly raid the kids crayon sets lol they still havent figured out where they go to

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club