Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Mk2 Interior Door Help

Solzy

Hi, I wanted to carbon wrap the interior panel of my door, the plastic surround around the inside door handle and it came off fairly easily by just pulling/prying it off. But now I have a problem.. :(

I can't seem to put them back in? :/ Also does anyone know how I can remove the passenger side wires from the door surround as I don't want to break anything!

Sorry for sounding like such a newbie, look forward to your replies! :D

Did you take the whole panel off if so the clips are expandable if there if the closed position as they should be when panel is fitted they need to be expanded easiest way i found was long nose pliers inbetween the bit that slides into the door card and the expanable bit then a flat bladed screw driver to expand it youll see what i mean when youve done one.not really sure what you mean about removing wires from passenger door or why you should need to ? so cant advise on that one sorry.

Thanks for the reply! It's just the trim around the door handle, and what I mean about the passenger side is disconnecting the window control wire as there's a switch on that trim for the window controls :)

arr with you ive only ever taken the panel off complete if i remember correctly theres a piece you push on the connector to release it from the switch can be a bit fiddly i usualy use a small flat blade screwdriver to push them down with you now the door handle surround again if i remember correctly put it in at an angle first forward facing then with the palm of your hand should be able to push the rear in should click into place.