Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Easy Is It To Change Tailgate Of A Mk2.5?

yunii

HI, ive seen a tailgate of a zetec-s in same colour as mine & wondered if it was easy to change over,

now i know that i would buy this purely for the spoiler, but theirs few reasons for changing all than just the spoiler, on the one ive seen it has

1.zetec-s spolier

2. has factory fit tinted glass, not aftermarket filming,

on mine i would need to swap my keyfree button, so full handle swap over.

also its priced equivellant to a spoiler alone on itself.

yunii

Suppose its easy enough just depends where the loom unplugs not had a look so not to sure but apart from the loom should imagine just release the struts and hinges defo 2 man job

Defo two man job.

The loom connector is probably under the headliner or you may have to pull the wires through and re-run them into the new hatch.

Agreed a two man job , you will have to swap you loom over for your button , at least if there is any damaged trim you can replace with yours.

Are you going to look for tints for the side windows as well.?

I dont suppose you'd be interested in a privacy glass rear windscreen instead? Might be easier. How much is the tailgate your looking at?

I'm not really interested in that mate, thanks anyway,but reason I'm on about swapping tailgate over is its priced at £175 make offer, so if I offer say 150/160 quid it would be worth it ,I really only need the spoiler, ,also its in my car color.

Yunii

have to say mate, your looking at the most difficult answer here... your probably better off doing things individually...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club