Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tyres.

blue flash

Has the forum any ideas on tyres. i'm looking good wear and grip more than anything.

Black circles website will give you prices grip levels in the wet and dry noise level and owner reviews

ive always found camskill to be cheaper than black circles, for example:

the same models of efficient grip are £136 per tyre fitted from black circles totalling £544

camskill sells the same tyre for £108 exc fitting (£10 a corner at your local place) totals £ 472

ive used camskill a lot and its always quick delivery for in stock tyres aswell

hmmm, couple of months ago I put a pair of Efficientgrips on mine, 205/55R16V, £144 all in through black circles. But yeah its worth googling around to make sure its still competitive. Tescos Tyres is a white-label reskin of the Blackcircles site, so it all goes through there plus you get clubcard points, and the Tesco site was originally coming up a fair bit cheaper!

anyone used the goodyear eagle f1 asymmetric 2 tyres ??.

I have Avon ZV3 on mine really good tyres cost about £300 ish for all 4 and tracking when i did mine.

The have great grip in all conditions and ive done 15000 miles in the 6/9 months ive had them and had no issues and little wear

Avon ZZ3 or Z5 are good tyres. I personally use BlackCircles to go browsing and find the best rated at what I want, and then play tyre companies off each other...

Black Circles is good, choose what you want, choose place/time/day of fitting and job done.

Plus Tesco clubcard points on most tyres too- winner :d

I found another comparison site cheaper than blackcircles, equally flexible, but as I didnt care about the clubcards points, I went with them :p the name escapes me though...

anyone used the goodyear eagle f1 asymmetric 2 tyres ??.

I had the goodyear eagle f1's on my ford puma 1.7 vct, they were a brilliant cornering tyre, i had a bit more tyre noise from the road but overall very impressed, before i had mo-hawk tyres and the difference was huge.

Wish I didn't comment on here now :-P

I checked my back tyre as I heard a strange noise and BOOM!! Mahosive screw lodged up in there and I can't get it off till Tuesday as I lost my !Removed! locking nut!!

ok,thanks everyone with your suggestions and comments.

mytyres.co.uk is the best site i have used, no drama, simple and easy to use website with many of the tyres tested by germany companies etc, there is all the usual info and all tyres level of grip noise and grip in wet, snow or dry info all there to compare, they have generic brands to top mitchelin, goodyear etc. I get my tyres from here, reliable site with no bs.

You can even see tyre efficiency and roll resistant, this info is backed up with professional tested info, the german stuff can be translated although not 100% it's enough to know what you are buying. I can def say for sure with this site what you see is what you get.

My next set of tyres will be low rolling resistant with damn good efficiency these are pretty good in the wet too.

Had a set of these "Goodyear Vector 4 season" all season tyres during winter in the snow god damn they kicked !Removed!! i was never stuck not once! was very good in summer too, bad alignment caused them to wear badly on the inside and ruined them i was gutted.

http://www.mytyres.co.uk/cgi-bin/rshop.pl?details=Ordern&typ=R-234595&cart_id=4245793.110.2048&Cookie=&ranzahl=4&Breite=205&Herst=&Quer=50&Felge=17&Load=&S_Z=&Speed=&weiter=0&last_sort=&kategorie=1&Ang_pro_Seite=10&sort_by=&gesanzeige=&rf=&Transport=P&tyre_for=&F_F=&dsco=110&sowigan=GAN&RunFlat=&m_s=&profil=&Achse=&LoadRange=&s_p=&x_tyre_for=&rsmFahrzeugart=#Reifenlabel

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club