Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Is The Official Name?


Recommended Posts

Hello everyone!

I was travelling down the A1 yesterday when I came across (and ran over! - not my fault) a ratchet and strap that some tool had left/dropped.

To go along with the flat tyre which was expected, I also found when I stopped that the wee panel on the back of the side skirt had come off! I think it's the removable bit to get the jack under the car.

Just wondered if anyone knows the official name for the wee panel and also where is the best place to get a replacement?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jacking point cover for a side skirt. They're about £30-35 from Ford I believe. Would come primed so also need painting as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...