Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pic/good Description Request - Mk2 2.0 Tdci Common Rail Plug

gforce

Guys, need a bit of help here...

I recently bought a tuning box online, seller claims it was removed from a Focus the same as mine. I tried plugging it in but got an 'Engine Sytems Fault' warning message on the LCD panel in the cluster.

I'm pretty sure from the trial fit that it's either not working or it isn't suitable for my car, but just want to check that it wasn't a blonde moment and that I was installing it correctly.

If anyone has a pic of the 2.0 TDCi engine bay and could identify the plug I need to fit it too it would be much appreciated for clarification.

Just want to make sure before I take action to seek a refund as he's adamant it worked on his car before removal. I've contacted the manufacturer, but as I feared they've been pretty vague in their responses...understandable really as I'm asking advice on an item I didn't buy directly through them.

Anyway, a pic or exact location description would be great if anyone could help.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club