Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Top Speed

BeccaaCat

Just out of curiosity, what's the top speed in your car?

Obviously none of us break the speed limit here.. but take an educated guess :p

Me driving - I've had the speedo up to the top but I'd imagine it's probably out about 10%

Anyone else driving - 60mph, yay for MyKey :P

I'm yet to drive my ST over 30mph so not a clue on that one :P

Charity's track car built by my dad and myself - 146mph, then realise the brakes were pants and oh dear me there's not much track left.

Hmmm the most my little fiesta can do without the engine blowing up is about 110mph :)

Been about 150mph in my bosses rs6 :blink:

Me driving - I've had the speedo up to the top but I'd imagine it's probably out about 10%

Anyone else driving - 60mph, yay for MyKey :P

What's the top of the speedo? :p

And what's this MyKey lol?

Mine got to 130 (ish- top of the speedo so not sure :|) today- made my day completely

Not gone over 100 don't want to risk an automatic ban, but would guess 120ish for mine, just don't tell Clive!

Of course I've never been above 70mph :whistle:

Oh no I wasn't driving my car today so I'm safe, I drive nicely :')

Of course I've never been above 70mph :whistle:

Me neither :lol:

• Like 1

What's the top of the speedo? :P

And what's this MyKey lol?

Mine got to 130 (ish- top of the speedo so not sure :|) today- made my day completely

Think it shows 130, I'll check tomorrow when less lazy :P

MyKey is on the new Fiesta facelift, you can set max speed, audio volume and so on for spare keys, so each key has a setting and I think you can have like 6 keys set up like that.

I believe the max speed for a MK2 Focus is supposed to be 118 but that's in it's de-tuned state.

Not telling you what my work car goes to, it's classified.

Btw it's a fact that adding blue lights and a siren makes a car 25% faster ;)

I couldnt possibly say if I have or have not managed to achieve a speed of circa 115 MPH out of my CMAX, which is an auto and rather heavy. and you can tell, as the MPG may or may not drop to circa 12...

I cant remember what that road was, but I believe it was the autobahnn.... or was it silverstone as a track day... I really cant remember now, my memory is terrible... Maybe it was the old air field nearby...

I couldnt possibly say if I have or have not managed to achieve a speed of circa 115 MPH out of my CMAX, which is an auto and rather heavy. and you can tell, as the MPG may or may not drop to circa 12...

I cant remember what that road was, but I believe it was the autobahnn.... or was it silverstone as a track day... I really cant remember now, my memory is terrible... Maybe it was the old air field nearby...

Definitely not your local motorway of course ;)

Of course, that would be dangerous, irresponsible and foolish... I learned my lesson after the last time!

Think it shows 130, I'll check tomorrow when less lazy :P

MyKey is on the new Fiesta facelift, you can set max speed, audio volume and so on for spare keys, so each key has a setting and I think you can have like 6 keys set up like that.

That is amazing :| need this for my boyfriend! He rags the nuts off of my poor baby :( he calls it 'using it for what it was made for' -_-

• Like 1

That is amazing :| need this for my boyfriend! He rags the nuts off of my poor baby :( he calls it 'using it for what it was made for' -_-

You are talking about your car, right? :lol:

• Like 2

Omg yes hahahaha my car!

He doesn't know how to drive at a normal speed -_-

Fit pink seat and steeing wheel covers and he'll leave your car alone. :)

• Like 1

I want one of those little 'princess on board' signs for the back window hehe >:)

Never mind that, get those seriously fugly headlight eyelash kits... that will definitely keep him off your car!

It'd keep me off my car too! Wouldn't be seen dead driving around in a car with eyelashes on it o_e

• Like 1

I am so glad you said that... I think they are the worst every example of car accessory ever to leap from someones imagination. whoever came up with the consent needs a slap, anyone who goes along with it IMHO and defecates upon there vehicle by putting them on there, needs shooting!

• Like 1

So do the same to his RS! :P.

I am so glad you said that... I think they are the worst every example of car accessory ever to leap from someones imagination. whoever came up with the consent needs a slap, anyone who goes along with it IMHO and defecates upon there vehicle by putting them on there, needs shooting!

Ugh, there's someone living just around the corner from me with a bright pink car, complete with bright pink wheels, pink interior, and eyelashes.

Absolutey disgusting.

So do the same to his RS! :P.

Ugh, there's someone living just around the corner from me with a bright pink car, complete with bright pink wheels, pink interior, and eyelashes.

Absolutey disgusting.

If you're going to do pink on a car you have to be extremely careful, it's SO easy to make look tacky. Mine was going to be pink but ended up yellow lol.

As for the RS thing... I doubt anyone would insure a 17 year old even as a named driver unfortunately hahaha :p

And I agree! Whoever thought (or thinks!!) 'I know what this car needs-eyelashes!' Needs a smack upside the head. They're so so so tacky and ridiculous every time I see them I want to cry :| poor cars.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club