Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Few More Questions!

trikidy

Hello, has anyone upgraded their headunit?

Looking to upgrade mine to something like this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281127378017?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

But I am just wondering if the AUX input that my car has like built into it would still work to this? I know this unit has its own AUX in but it would be pretty silly to have an AUX input next to my cig lighter that doesnt actually work with the head unit!

Another thing, how can I get access to my engine bay from my car?

I have looked behind the glovebox and found where the wires leave my car to go into the engine bay, it has a very tough rubber around it, would it be as simple as piercing the rubber and putting a wire through? I don't want to catch any wires or anything like that!

Think thats it for now lol

Thanks guys!

The rubber blockers are usually segregated so that a wire can be pushed through, and as far as that stereo goes i wouldn't bother, its neither expensive for what it is nor is it branded by anyone meaning lackluster warranty if any and probable poor performance, and i would have thought that the AUX is part of the multi plug that will find its way into the back of the new stereo, it will depend on whether or not the stereo supports it.

Thanks, pretty much answered everything!

I know its not branded but for a branded stereo that does the same job it is about £350~, it has GPS, TV input, etc etc

I'm not expecting much but it has USB and SD card input to stick songs on and I can hook up a rear camera to it, so it should do a job I hope!

Yeh I understand that, you will have to wait and and see as far as the pre in stalled Aux goes, if that fails use the one on the stereo, if you do go ahead be sure to post your findings.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club