Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Some News And A Quick Question

zetec s mike

Well as you know I ordered mu fiesta last week and I wanted leather but it was a 12 week wait so I scrapped the leather and it is coming next week :) I want to do some little styling mods to it such as wind deflectors and my wheels done. Where can I get hold of the wind deflectors? Also is there any engine mods available rite now? They seem to be focused on the st more than anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi mike, nice choice in car. I bought my wind deflectors off eBay for 20 quid so i rekon thats your best bet. As for engine mods not really too sure for the new 2013 zetec s models you may wanna shop around a bit ther will probs be some kind of induction kit out ther :-)

Have a look at mountune or pumaspeed ???(mountune will keep your warranty) :) and as for wind deflectors i've just purchased these this morning http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281000205234?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 hope this helps

I bought the same ones as you for my zetecs. Im gunna fit them to the st tonight. I knew they were around 20 quid just couldn't remember haha

• Like 1

I bought the same ones as you for my zetecs. Im gunna fit them to the st tonight. I knew they were around 20 quid just couldn't remember haha

hope fully i get them next week :) as i want the st aesthetics ready for the ford fair :)

could you let me know if you have any issue's fitting them please :)

hope fully i get them next week :) as i want the st aesthetics ready for the ford fair :)could you let me know if you have any issue's fitting them please :)

Yeh no probs ive been wondering if they would fit for a while. They should do though ther cant be that much difference in the zetecs doors to the st doors... fingers crossed :-)

well that's the link everyone is using on the fiesta St owner club so should do :)

• Like 1

Awesome thanks for the pointers this is the first ford I have ever bought just hope that it's better than vauxhall :) will order the deflectors now. Is there going to be a remap available any time soon? Thanks

• Like 1

Awesome thanks for the pointers this is the first ford I have ever bought just hope that it's better than vauxhall :) will order the deflectors now. Is there going to be a remap available any time soon? Thanks

Fords are always better than v v v can't even bring myself to saying it ha!

Erm mountune should be releasing a lot of the products at the ford fair on the 11th August, are you going ??? If not I could always find out for you!?

mountune nor puma have anything for our Zetec S. They are probably focusing on ST at the moment. Puma have parts for it but no remap or anything.

i got some climair deflectors. They are supposedly better ( apparently fit better) i have no idea cause i didnt buy them. I found the climair ones for 15€ with 6months of use. But would have gone with heko since they are cheaper XD.

hope fully i get them next week :) as i want the st aesthetics ready for the ford fair :)

could you let me know if you have any issue's fitting them please :)

just fit them now no problems went straight in. Look pretty cool too :-)

I was looking for some deflectors myself, unsure now whether to go with the heko or climair?

Both as good :) majority of the people I know have gone for the heko and have had no problems :)

But the climair are good also :) just heko are abit cheaper :)