Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iphone Jack / Usb

Alright everyone,

The Fiesta has the RDS 4500 E-on......is there anyway to connect an iPhone 5 to it? So like maybe a Jack lead at the back or "hidden" USB slot??

cheers

*sorry I didn't make it clear, I want to be able to play music through the RDS system.......not just charge the phone lol
Edited by Guest

cheers mate, but this is something to charge your phone with.

I don't mind using an iTrip but the sound quality is usually fairly poor, and so if there is a way to plug it in directly to play music that is what i would prefer.

*sorry I didn't make it clear, I want to be able to play music through the RDS system.......not just charge the phone lol

A while back I bought a transmitter that plugs into the bottom of my iPhone 4s and the 12v cig socket, I then retuned one of the buttons to the same frequency as the output on the transmitter, and low and behold it worked.

I can now play my tunes from my iPhone direct through the cars Speakers.

This is the one I have http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FM-RADIO-TRANSMITTER-CA-R-CHARGER-for-IPHONE-4s-4-3GS-iPod-touch-4-3-/321004553095?pt=UK_MP3_Player_Accessories_FM_Transmitters&hash=item4abd5cc387

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club