Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Your Car Colour Says About You

yunii

click on link to find out

http://psychicjoanne...-Says-About-You

start with my car colour

SILVER

SILVER is the ultimate colour of sophistication and represents justice and purity.

A SILVER car exudes a certain style and elegance and suggests a serious
machine. SILVER cars can represent luxury, wealth and prestige, and
those who own and drive SILVER cars often subconsciously exude these
qualities. SILVER cars give the impression of being financially
established and stable, and SILVER car owners usually come across as
calm, confident and competent drivers as SILVER is representative of a
confident, cool-headed person. People who own SILVER cars are most often
very thoughtful and attentive drivers.

Choosing a SILVER car can indicate someone who likes luxury and the
finer things in life, and who often has a futuristic outlook.

A SILVER car can indicate one who likes things to be ‘just so’, and those who own and drive SILVER vehicles have a positive attitude about their life’s direction.

Those who choose to own and drive a SILVER car often easily fit in with
most other people and environments, and are able to accomplish great
things. People who drive SILVER cars often seek stability in all areas
of their lives.

• Like 1

What if you drive a rust-bucket that is comprised of at least 3 different sun-faded pale colors? :lol:

• Like 1

What if you drive a rust-bucket that is comprised of at least 3 different sun-faded pale colors? :lol:

I used to have a three tone car, paint, rust and filler :lol:

• Like 2

white means you live near trees and want to hide the bird !Removed!

black means you love spending the rest of your life washing the damn thing to try make it look clean

pink means your too lazy to polish it back to red

red means you have too much time on your hands so you polish it to stop it going pink

orange means you bought too much paint to do the calipers so carried on with the rest of the car

brown means you cant be arsed keeping it clean and just want to hide the rust

silver mean you are too lazy to paint out the scratches

:lol: :lol:

• Like 2

Mines red, and yes, I will be polishing the !Removed! out of it :)

• Like 1

it's me haha , well some it it is garbage .

WHITE

WHITE
is a combination of all colours within the light spectrum, and is
associated with goodness, perfection, purity, innocence, truth, faith,
sincerity, cleanliness, peace and harmony, refinement and dignity.

Those who choose to drive a WHITE car are often ‘neat-freaks’ who
value order and organization, and who prefer to be up-front and honest
in both their professional and private lives. Driving a WHITE vehicle
may indicate someone who is truthful and honest, and at times,
fastidious and fussy. Drivers of WHITE cars can also be seen to be
frivolous and lacking in financial caution.

Those who drive WHITE cars are often generous and outgoing people who
are earnest and accommodating, and often have very trusting
personalities. People who choose to drive WHITE vehicles often have
average self-confidence about the course of their lives, and are quite
consistent in regards to their moods and attitudes.

A clean WHITE car indicates someone who pays great attention to
detail and who is cautious and careful in life. WHITE car owners can be
critical and discerning, detail-minded and overly-cautious.

• Like 2

Silver is the way to go, my girlfriend wanted me to get a black focus, told her to do one

• Like 2

my mums got a silver focus so thats simple... but what about the car i drive... i drive an orange (pannels) and grey (tridion safety shell) smart forfour so its...

ORANGE, first

The colour ORANGE is a warm colour that has the ability to stimulate and arouse the senses. ORANGE symbolizes self-expression and self-confidence, gaiety and enthusiasm, flamboyance and passion. ORANGE also encourages energy, activity, incentive and motivation.

An ORANGE car can suggest that the driver is eccentric, attention-seeking and upbeat, fun-loving, trendy, fickle, social and talkative. They are often happy people who possess an optimistic outlook on life. ORANGE car drivers are fun-loving souls whose goal is fun and frivolity. They are usually loud, cheerful people who have a great sense of humour and who are socially-minded and enjoy the company of like-minded people.

ORANGE car owners are generally confident, positive people who desire attention and want others to appreciate their boldness and uniqueness. ORANGE car owners are impulsive and spontaneous and they enjoy being the centre of attention. ORANGE car drivers are often very independent yet social beings who are often oblivious to the opinions of the world.

Those who drive ORANGE cars are often sentimental and like to reminisce.

and the GREY

The colour GREY relates to formality, knowledge and inner-wisdom, insight and reflection, and those who choose a GREY car are often conservative, pragmatic and ‘corporate’, refined, elegant and aloof.

GREY is sleek and cool, and a GREY car can suggest practicality and reliability.

A GREY car indicates someone who enjoys their comforts in life, and who has great emotional stability and self-reliance. People who choose to drive GREY cars are often reasonable, helpful and agreeable souls who like to go with the flow of life.

and i have to say is some what true i think... in some cases

BLUE

The colour BLUE is a conceptual colour that is crisp, clean and refreshing. BLUE is symbolic of optimism, renewal, wisdom, patience and auspicious opportunities. BLUE is calming and instills gentleness, thoughtfulness and composure.

Those who drive BLUE cars are generally consistent in their moods and attitudes. People who drive BLUE care are often loyal and honest, and prefer to blend in rather than stand out in the crowd.

BLUE cars are chosen by loyal, trustworthy people who relish peace, calm and tranquillity, and practicality is a priority for those who drive a BLUE coloured car.

BLUE denotes devotions, accomplishment and introspection, and those who choose a BLUE car are hard workers who achieve their goals and are able to find personal success.

Those who own and drive a BLUE car are generally not overly dramatic and/or emotional. BLUE car owners are often the ones that others turn to for honest advice and wise guidance.

Choosing a DARK BLUE car indicates someone who is confident, credible and dependable. People who drive DARK BLUE cars often have a great deal of self-confidence and are most positive about the course of their lives.

Those who drive MEDIUM BLUE coloured cars are often faithful, calm, quiet, reflective and cautious people.

A LIGHT BLUE car can indicate a person who is cool and calm, quiet and loyal, although they may lack a bit of self-confidence about their direction in life. Those who drive LIGHT BLUE cars are serene and peaceful people who often have a strong maternal instinct.

over the years ive had most colours,like all these things 'ITS A CROCK OF 5HITE'

• Like 1

BLACK

BLACKcontains all colours of the spectrum. It is authoritive and powerful and evokes strong emotions. BLACK is the colour of extremes - all or nothing.

A BLACK car denotes authority, and those who own and drive one send the subconscious message that they are self-assured, confident and in control of their world. BLACK is the ultimate ‘power’ colour, and people who choose to drive a BLACK car have a desire to be taken seriously by others. A BLACK car is the perfect choice to make when wanting the world to know that you have arrived.

BLACK car drivers are said to be aggressive, competitive and intimidating, and can come across as discreet and secretive. A BLACK car adds mystery, and can suggest a deep and complex personality. Those who drive BLACK cars often have an aggressive streak.

Driving a BLACK car can suggest that the owner may have a mysterious, two-sided personality, and can indicate someone who is not easily manipulated.

Those who drive a BLACK car are often very careful about keeping up their appearances and maintaining a semblance of order and authority. These people like to project a smooth, professional appearance. BLACK cars are often chosen by well disciplined people who like elegance and luxury.

People who drive GREEN cars are most often very upbeat and positive people who care about the environment and traditional ways of being.

This bit would be a lot more believable if they removed the picture of the green porsche right next to the text...

*facepalm*

• Like 1

This bit would be a lot more believable if they removed the picture of the green porsche right next to the text...

*facepalm*

Yeh, and replace it with a Prius.

Oh wait, they don't come in green, what a shame. :huh:

• Like 1

Yeh, and replace it with a Prius.

Oh wait, they don't come in green, what a shame. :huh:

one word

Beetle

Ladies ladies please contain your self

• Like 1

one word

Beetle

Ladies ladies please contain your self

Not very eco friendly with their Euro -9999 compliant, blue smoke belching engines! :P

My car colour says beggars can't be choosers! It's that strange oyster silver colour and I didn't choose it, I just bought the cheapest Mondeo with the highest spec I could get for the money. If I could choose, I would have blue.

Got mine in red because thats what colour the showroom model that was available to buy was, didnt want to wait for one to come from ford otherwise I'd of had white, cos its the cheapest none red option, im a tight so and so

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club