Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey Members, This Is My 2002 Fiesta.

sarahalice44

Welcome to the family Sarah!

Looks like a good motor, although with go faster stripes, isnt it compulsory to have lots of mods ;) if you dont already, I am sure you will do by the end of the month! there are many idea's here that will grab your attention!

Haha, I've not long started her, this weekend the alloys will be being sprayed black, trims are being sprayed too, saving up for an induction kit + a new exhaust just need alittle time to save for that :P will be lowered at some point too :)!

Do I? Don't I? Will be going all the way across.. open to ideas with it though?

post-47330-0-14279400-1381912937_thumb.j

post-47330-0-00751100-1381912961_thumb.j

Hi Sarah and welcome to the club. Nice looking Fiesta you have there. Looks like hard work trying to line up all those little squares and keep them all straight!! :D

Thanks :) yeah well having a week off means ill have plenty of time to get it right :) if I finally decide I want to do it -.- haha

I recon you should do it, I think it would look pretty awesome!

But given the weather, you might be spending your time off taking cover from the golf ball sized rain drops!

I am leaning towards doing it, ahh well the rain is not a problem as I have a garage I can do it in :D

lucky so and so! I wish I was that fortunate, I havent yet had a chance to change a bulb as I will probably be drowned or flushed down the street with the rain as it has been! :p

Haha, thats very unlucky, don't want that to happen! Lol. Better hope the weather gets better then! :)