Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mudflaps For A Focus Zetec S

tomo91

Hi there, I was just wandering if anyone knew if mudflaps would fit onto my 2010 focus zetec s? Also how difficult are they to install? And where abouts you can purchase them from? Thanks for your help it's much appreciated!

Hi there, I was just wandering if anyone knew if mudflaps would fit onto my 2010 focus zetec s? Also how difficult are they to install? And where abouts you can purchase them from? Thanks for your help it's much appreciated!

Check the "focus essentials" page on Facebook. You can get a custom set for about £40. I haven't been able to find any anywhere else. Ford never made any genuine accessory ones for the S. Either that or you buy some generic ones and custom fit them yourself. I need to get a set myself

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Lenny brought and fitted a nice set .

+1

Check out focusessentials

There on Facebook and supply a custom fit set of mud flaps for the ST and ZetecS

I've got my set fitted almost 3 years now and still as good as the day i fitted them,

The come supplied with a fitting guide too.

Image2002.jpg

Image2000.jpg

Image2007.jpg

Image2004.jpg

Image2009.jpg

Image2011.jpg

Image1979.jpg

Image1978.jpg

• Like 1

One thing I would say is if you buy the focus essentials kit it comes with mild (carbon?) Steel no. 10 flange screws for fixing, I would recommend swapping these for same size stainless steel screws. The reason I say this is my flaps have been on for 3 months and I noticed the screws were really badly rusted after only 1.5 months. Today I swapped them for stainless screws due to this and a couple of them were completely knackered and the screw driver just chewed them up, so I would get some from the start., as if you want to take them off in a year or two its gonna be a right job. I played £2.05 delivered for 20 off eBay.

I've already bought the kit and fitted them a while ago! Brilliant things and improve the look of the car a hell of a lot! Everything seems to be okay at the moment and still seem sturdy and fixed in place, haven't really looked at the screws though, but I wouldn't want to remove them anyway, so it's all good!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club