Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mod Ideas For My Titanium

BradyJ

Alright guys. Brand new to the site. Just got back from Afghan and bought myself a 2009 1.6 TDCI titanium. Looking for some Mod ideas especially interior and exterior lighting. Also looking for a K and N panel filter for something a little extra. Cheers post-48466-138559060841_thumb.jpg From now I'll be posting my progress on the car with updates and pictures ð

Welcome on board oppo.

Glad you kept your swede down ;)

I know my car is a pre facelift model but maybe my signature pic may give you some tips?

Just had a quick browse on the website. Looks like some good stuff on there thanks.

Depending on how much you want to do or spend.

But here is a couple small cheaper mods that will set it off.

Interior bulbs. Easy to change. I have changed all mine to red and in the middle a super bright cree bulb. Under both footwells there is a bulb socket. The bulbs you will need are 501s. Cheap off eBay.

Also Dmb graphics so ford badge overlays for front/rear badges/steering wheel badge/wheel centres. All sorts of colours and even some funky ones.

Got some Black and chrome gel overlays ordered yesterday and just in the process of looking for some bulb. Just need to decide what colour theme I want. All ready fitted my Team Heko winddeflectors front and back. Also fitted a BT Mate bluetooth kit that plugged straight into my aux port for £45 post-48466-138563329837_thumb.jpgpost-48466-13856333105_thumb.jpg

mods ive done on my titanium

recaro leather interior

wired the fronts up so they heat up

power fold mirrors

brighter boot lights

changed the switches etc to blue leds .

low wash warning

twin fogs and reverse lights

more to do.

I bet the leather interior was dam expensive! I'd love to get the seats done! Do you know if it's possible to get my standard front seats heated? Any chance of a picture of your switches?

I bet the leather interior was dam expensive! I'd love to get the seats done! Do you know if it's possible to get my standard front seats heated? Any chance of a picture of your switches?

i think they where about £750.you could add heated pads to your ,just means stripping them all down.the switches are just like the st ones

post-32857-0-06780600-1385671779_thumb.j

like this but silver

And where about's would I have to look for heated pads and switches?

Check out some of the build threads you will get many ideas..
Just be careful ... your bank balance may decline .... rapidly !! ;)

How do I look at the feeds exactly. Sorry I'm new to this ha! It's something that I'm expecting

sorry .. i will drop you the link to the build thread Section :)

Just scroll through .. each one you click on and choose to look through will be a members car and the progression of their modifications and builds.. there are a fair few Focus's on it including mine... some are VERY impressive...

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/forum/89-ford-project-and-build-threads/

Allow a fair bit of reading time and get your eBay at the ready to be bunging items in to the watch list ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club