Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Please?


Recommended Posts

Hi all,

I have just purchased a focus 2008 and this is my first ford in many years may I say. I noticed the roof rack plastic clips are missing on the car and wondering what they are called so I can get a set?

I have looked on eBay but not sure what they are called? The one I have left looks like you use a coin to remove then prior to fitting a roof rack. Any help on this will be great great thanks.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd say they're called something like "Roof side rail covers", but Ford probably put them under a generic heading of "moulding" or "blanking plug".

For 3dr/5dr hatchbacks (2007 on) the FINIS code is 1339647; can't find the receipt but I think I paid about about a fiver to replace my missing one.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...