Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Door Card Removel

Hell5200

Hi does anyone know how to remove the rear door cards of a 2009 focus. I've found the screw behind the handle trim and gave it a pull and part of it popped off. Any help appreciated

If you have a look at the Focus Guides section, Lenny did a mod of installing a projected ford logo in the door, he did a full strip down of the door, so that would be a good place to look.

Or is this the latest shape Focus?

Hey thanks just looked at that. But the rear door differ to the front ones. :(

I think there are 2 bolts behind the plastic handle/armrest, the cover should pop off with a flat headed screwdriver.

Or maybe reading your initial post again, you may have already found that :-o

The actual door card itself is secured on by retaining clips all around the door which just pull off

Just the screw behind the door handle I found. I tried getting the armrest bit off with a screwdriver but it wouldn't budge. Also the window handle needs to come off. I remember seeing a post here a while ago how to get this off but I can't find it.

I think there should be a small flatblad sized gap in the handle of the window arm. This should pop off with a screwdriver and then the nut ondone to release the handle.

Easiest way to get window winders off is to run the edge of a cloth between the winder and door card to push in the clip then pull the handle off.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club