Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Induction Kit?

mactell

Hi all,

I know the odd thing about cars and sorry if I seem like a knob asking this but what actually is a Induction Kit?

just an open air filter without the plastic box the filter would usually be kept in, the induction kit will usually have a bigger surface area to let more air in and because there not kept in a box it makes a lot of induction noise but can also suck a lot of hot air in defeating the object really if not in the right place or without a cold air feed

Ah right okay thank you.

So what would be a good induction kit for a Fiesta MK6 1.25?

Ah right okay thank you.

So what would be a good induction kit for a Fiesta MK6 1.25?

The best induction kit is the one tat came with the car, it is the same as the the 118Hp 1.6L, so supplies plenty air for the 1.25L, as does the stock paper element (as long as it is changed regularily) it has a cool air feed built in as standard, an open cone filter will just loose power, it will make more noise though, , though drilling the bottom of the airbox would be cheaper, if more noise is what you want.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club