Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7.5 Rear Diffuser

Nathan54771

Yehh il give it a think over :) cheers dude

Gonna look really good mate, pretty jealous as I wanna do the same to mine but no cash atm pics and more pics when it's done please! :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Ford OC mobile app

Thanks mate I can't wait to get it fitted, I will do as soon as it's on :p

Have you taken off the fiesta and econetic badges? I reckon it looks a lot better De badged especially when the diffuser is fitted

No I ended up just taking the econetic one off and putting a zetec and s there :) I might de badge it il see what it looks like as it is when I first put it on :)

I'm a big de-badging fan and always take mine off on any car I buy

Each to there own I guess, I like rebadging with some but like the zetec s on mine. See what it's like with the diffuser I guess.

never understood the whole de-badging thing ... im old school when we used to add badges not take them away :)

I like it on a car by car basis, I wouldn't go and de badge a pagani huayra but I would wip the badges off an A5 they look great de badged

Just think the whole de-badging gives a clean look but saying that I might try the rear with just an 'S' badge on the right side, similar to the ST badge as that looks good or how my profile picture looks

I'm liking the ST diffuser idea... Was the one part of the ST styling I preferred over the ZS!... Might have to put this on my list of possible things to do, considering the relatively low cost! :)

Oh, and I like the de-badged look. Am contemplating going for just the S badge on the back.

1.0 125 Zetec S on order!

good to see you went for the diffuser, it is a matter of drilling out the rivets and pulling to get the old one out.

also a fan of de-badging, nice and clean look and I don't understand what everyones obsession is with the s badges everywhere :lol:

As stated above drill the pot rivets out. Then carefully pull the old one off.

I drilled & used self tappers to fix the new one on instead of pot rivets.

I also cut back a bit of plastic that was visable through the new ST splitter exhaust cut out, you'll see it when you put it on.

Good luck :)

Okay thanks guys, just taking it to the paint shop so hoping to get it fitted later or tomorrow obviously weather depending. Il update with pictures :)

Hahaa il see how it looks when it's on and might go for a clean badge less look.

Hahaa il see how it looks when it's on and might go for a clean badge less look.

De badged -

null-22.jpg

• Like 1

Does look good I must admit, they've told me I can't pick it up till tomorrow morning when I just dropped it off. But said I can fit it in there workshop so should be done for dinner :)

Once I've drilled them four plastic rivets out do you just give it a gentle pull from the centre ? Do the corner flaps come off with it ? and then self tapper or whatever them back on together ? :) cheers for your help

Really looking forward to seeing the pics Nathan! Should look really good in the Candy Blue :)

Hopefully matt :) il get some pictures up tomorrow afternoon as soon as I've done it

The corner 'flaps' stay on the car. & if you look at the new splitter you'll see the 'tabs' that you need to pop out of the old one.

Okay cheers, but the two plastic pot rivets under each "flap" need drilling out ?

Thanks dude, was just making sure :)

Been and had it sprayed and fitted it this morning at the bodyshop, was suprised at how it was easier than I expected.

Before....

post-44466-0-73930800-1396093558_thumb.j

Old one came off easy after drilling the pot rivets out and giving it a pull and prise. So this is how she looks now....

post-44466-0-28980700-1396093655_thumb.j

post-44466-0-59401000-1396093699_thumb.j

Here's another....

post-44466-0-96425400-1396093908_thumb.j

Looks great Nathan! You pleased with the results? Looks really good in candy blue :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club