Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Advice

DanGersFord

how long does it usually take for the DVLA to send confirmation that your car has transferred to someone else when you've sold it?

usually a few weeks mate. I just got mine through the door the other week and i sold my bike to a dealer mid April, I left it a week before sending the slip off too.

• Like 1

I sold mine at the start of last month, the new owners recieved the V5C but I've not had anything yet and I'm moving house shortly. Did you get my Facebook messege mate?

nothing come through on facebook yet mate

Check your "Others" folder mate a lot of my mail even from people I know has been going into that folder for some reason :S

Hi Dan,

took 7 weeks for me to get both the V5 and the confirmation of transfer when I did this a couple of months ago. I emailed after 4 weeks asking what the fudge was happening and I was told they are extremely busy and not to come back to them if there was nothing for a further 6 weeks (after the 4 I waited) and not to worry.

• Like 1

Probably due to all the local DVLA offices closing -

"progress"

• Like 1

Im moving house in a couple of weeks so I am worrying hana

Im moving house in a couple of weeks so I am worrying hana

You can have yuor mail redirected, - used to cost £30, alternatively, ask a trusted neigbor to speak to the new tenants to send your mail on or make some sort of arrangement

Its a block of flats I stay in just now and the guy above me is a drug dealer lol

Its a block of flats I stay in just now and the guy above me is a drug dealer lol

In that case he probably gets your mail already :p

Lol the guys alright to be fair but wouldnt want him getting my mail lol

Probably best to have your mail redirected then - (+ you never know what else you may miss) -

https://www.royalmail.com/personal/receiving-mail/redirection?PSID=Google&campaignid=RD0713_SM_06&keyword=redirected%20mail&creative=27232683973

Cheers FOCA :)

Yes - but lets keep it our little secret :lol:

Actually my toy is black and its a little bit quicker than that!

(35k to build a car that does 0-60 in 17seconds! - and the big deal they make about that "staggering" acceleration :lol: )

its good fun, though - reminds me of a beach- buggy

• Like 1

Not bad for a toddlers first car haha much better than my first car at toddler age! 2BMP (Break man power) pmsl Fred flinstone style feet sticking out the bottom haha

haha, how the heck it cost £35k when a matiz like that would cost about £1500 at best is beyond me :D

As for the post, definately get it all redirected. I still get post for our former tenants at this address, lets just say they arent getting all of their important post, places where they really should have changed address. Given that I have seen some for the DVLA, their Insurers and their banks address on the back...

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club