Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Speedos (Clocks)

Speedos (clocks

Iam just wondering if speedos from 2.2 tdci ford galaxy will work on Ford galaxy 2.0TDCI?

SOMEONE HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

If they're from the same generation, then they SHOULD work. Not sure whether you'd need to get new one proxy aligned by a dealer?

(Also, rather than a VERY SHOUTY DEMAND - you might find a nice, polite please and thank you works better!!)

Sent from my SM-P600 using Ford OC mobile app

At the moment i got the normal size speedos and that little screen, but i found the same speedos with bigger screen and i wanna fit it in my car will that work?

if they are from the same generation then yes, but you cant take a speedo from a MK2 and put it into a MK1 for example.

Either way, you will need to have it installed, paired to the car, and then coded to work with the immobiliser and have the keys coded as well.

Its not a job you can do on your own.

as the op is asking about a mk3 then i would say ask the dealer if its possible.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club