Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Have A Dent!

Andy09

I can't believe it, I'm gutted, after being so careful! :( But I guess it was bound to happen!

Thankfully it's quite small (thumb nail size) and just above the rear left wheel arch, looks like someone opened a door on it. I only spotted it after someone pointed it out to me, I just happened to be picked a stone out of the tyre. It's also not scratched, so the paintwork is still ok.

...from my brief description does it sound like it's worth me getting someone to pop the dent out or could that possibly make it look worse?

I can't believe it, I'm gutted, after being so careful! :( But I guess it was bound to happen!

Thankfully it's quite small (thumb nail size) and just above the rear left wheel arch, looks like someone opened a door on it. I only spotted it after someone pointed it out to me, I just happened to be picked a stone out of the tyre. It's also not scratched, so the paintwork is still ok.

...from my brief description does it sound like it's worth me getting someone to pop the dent out or could that possibly make it look worse?

Sorry to hear that!!

If you get a picture up it would make it easier to see whats what. Not saying your description was rubbish :D

Yeah, I'll try and sort out a pic but it probably won't be until tomorrow :)

get your local dent man down, you'll never know it was there.

I feel your pain. Strange that my wife's new Fiesta has the same sized dent in the same area. :angry: We tried to get it removed by a dent removal bloke who said it wasn't possible as it was on the car's swage line. It would have to be a fill and paint job. Suffice to say the dent is still there although I may get another opinion.

I feel your pain. Someone keyed my car last night. Its a black car. I can see silver now.

Wish I had got a silver car or white one. It wouldnt show so much :(

Sounds like fiestas are having a hard time at the moment, i was sitting on my computer yesterday afternoon , and i could hear the something outside, looked out of the window and two kids were throwing stones at my car, they was only about 10 years of age i believe, no damage done of what i can see, although the other week i noticed a stone on my roof and a nice bit of paint missing, i blamed it on a bird dropping a stone whilst flying, but now i have my suspicions, i said to tthe kids what do you think you are doing and they said nothing, so i asked them where they lived and the pointed to the houses behind me, i think when i found out the exact location of where they live i want to just politely ask the parents to stop there kids from throwing stones at my car, sorry for the long story. Its a horrible feeling when you pay all that money for a new car and find it gets damaged, i dont mind to much if i damage my car because of my own action because its my fault but it really annoys me when someone else does it through spite, jealousy and pure ignorance and stupidity.

I feel the same way RSM. If I damage anything I know I did it and it my own fault and I'll beat myself up. But when some nameless person does it just for the hell of it it really pisses me off! My old Astra which I have just got rid of had a massive scrap along the side because some little boy rode past on his bike and scraped it! Then 2 weeks later I caught it on a corner coming out of a car park i've been using for years! Its never the same once its been tarnished.

I had a small dent in my first Ka and I used a company called Acci-dent - a paintless dent removal company. It was £50 and you would never have known there was a dent. I think they are a Scottish company but there will be loads of similar companies in your part of the country.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club