Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First Service or Check

EzzyRallyBoy

I have only had the new 1.6 petrol car few days now and am wondering what other salesmen have said to other owners about check ups or services etc ??

When I asked did the car need to come back in for say a 1,000 mile check up or anything like that when we picked it up he said no the first time we will see you is for your 12 month or 12,500 mile service

What was everyone else told ??

Ta

Ezzy

I was told it would need to come back in 3 months time - around 1500 miles, and 2 and half months later, they called me up and arranged the courtesy check, which was carried out 24th Feb this year (car was picked up 2nd Dec 08) will have a proper first service around 1 year.

I got booked in for my 3 month check on the day I picked mine up

I was told I wouldn't need a courtesy check (had one on my last 2 Fords). Don't think they do much anyway, so 1st service will be March 2010

I'm buying my new Fiesta from a ford dealer in Manchester 200 miles away (and I have to collect :-( ), so hope if I'm gonna be given a check up it can be done at my local Ford service centre?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club