Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finally here, well almost finally,

wealdman

At last my 5 door Sea Grey 1.6 petrol Titanium is here after ordering on January 31. But it's got to go back, they forgot to fit the mudflaps and I failed to check before driving off. :(

Tyre pressures checked after standing in shade for several hours: one rear was at 33psi, the other at 28 psi instead of the required 26psi; the fronts OK. :angry:

Assembled in Valencia incidentally.

Might add some pics later.

At last my 5 door Sea Grey 1.6 petrol Titanium is here after ordering on January 31. But it's got to go back, they forgot to fit the mudflaps and I failed to check before driving off. :(

Tyre pressures checked after standing in shade for several hours: one rear was at 33psi, the other at 28 psi instead of the required 26psi; the fronts OK. :angry:

Assembled in Valencia incidentally.

Might add some pics later.

sounds like it got a through P.D.I then.................... bet you pleased or will be when they finish it great stuff Wealdman dont forget the piccy's

Kristal

Er... remind me how to add pics. I've put them into photobucket but then what?

Is this going to work?

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac52/limden/

Edit: Obviously I haven't quite got the hang of this :huh:

When you hover over the thumbnails on Photobucket, a little window appears underneath. Move your cursor down to the the bottom box labelled "IMG Code". Left click on the text in box and it should highlight blue. When it's blue, right click and select "copy" ( or CTRL + C). When doing this, try not to move the cursor off the box or it disappears.

Then, all you need to do is paste (right click and select "paste" or CTRL + V) directly into the reply box. You should get something like this.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e13/Keithcunliffe/DSCF0130-1.jpg[*/IMG]

(ignore the asterik in the last box, I had to put that or you'd get a picture instead)

Yep thought so - there is something lovely about that touch of chrome on the Sea Grey ones . . . VERY nice

Thank you KeithC, now let's try again.

DSC00219A.jpg

DSC00222A.jpg

DSC00226A.jpg

DSC00231A.jpg

The deletion of privacy glass may be of interest.

There, it worked! Easy once you know how...... :rolleyes:

Thank you KeithC, now let's try again.

DSC00226A.jpg

The deletion of privacy glass may be of interest.

Yeah not sure I like it without the privacy glass as I think that adds a certain something but thats the joy of buying new, you can spec up a car how YOU want it

I'm sure the 'privacy glass' on some models is there purely to stop people peering-in when you're getting down to business

with a leggy, buxom blonde on the back seats! lol

:D

I'm sure the 'privacy glass' on some models is there purely to stop people peering-in when you're getting down to business with a leggy, buxom blonde on the back seats! lol

Speak for yourself! :lol:

I'm sure the 'privacy glass' on some models is there purely to stop people peering-in when you're getting down to business

tell me, where do I find her lol

:unsure: Couldn't see one of those listed as an option,, Is it a dealer supplied accessory? :lol: :lol:

Privacy glass..........oh yes! ;)

Leggy buxom blondes.............sadly no! :(

Privacy glass - yes

Leggy (well I have 2) buxon (oh yeah) blonde (more Kat Slater)

and where have you been Michelle??

Privacy glass - yes

Leggy (well I have 2) buxon (oh yeah) blonde (more Kat Slater)

Say no more............what are we waiting for?! :lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

No blondes alas - isn't the rear accomodation a bit cramped? - but completed at last with mudflaps:-

DSC00243A-2.jpg

DSC00240A-2.jpg

Note colour-coding of flaps and parking sensors (only joking!).

I don't like privacy glass, I prefer 3-door MK7's to be honest.